Work With Me
I work securely online, saving you time and money.
What to expect:
- We begin with a free consultation – usually via Zoom – to discuss your bookkeeping needs and figure out if we are a good fit to work together, or if you might just need advice or help with setup so that you can do your own bookkeeping (this could be more than one meeting)
- Next, I present a Proposal – if we both decide we are a good fit then you sign the proposal, both parties sign the Engagement letter, you make the first payment and I can get started with the bookkeeping for you (or whatever tasks we agree on)
- Next – I will need to gather relevant documentation and accesses such as QBO, Bank Statements, other account, asset and loan info plus integrating with the software programs that I use for the bookkeeping. (I will need your help for some of this)
Some of the tasks I handle:
- Diagnostic Reviews
- Categorize transactions from your bank, credit card, or payment processor and reconcile accounts.
- Tracking of loans and assets so that you receive 100% of the deductions you’re entitled to.
- Prepare and present the Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Statement of Cash Flows for the period.
- All of your information is encrypted and securely stored in the cloud.
- You don’t want to have to worry about how quickly or how slowly I perform your bookkeeping tasks. Therefore, I do not typically charge an hourly rate.
- Instead, I will charge a flat fee by the job or by the month which is based on number of transactions, number of accounts to be reconciled plus a few other variables. I’ve found this to be a fair and objective way to provide value to my clients.